When you download Magick.NET, you’ll get a fair opportunity to use all the features of ImageMagick in C#/VB.NET app. There’s no need to install ImageMagick on your computer.
Overview of the Main Features
When using the suite, supporting more than 100 file formats, you’ll be able to create, edit and even convert a number of bitmap images. This procedure usually takes a few minutes only. Using the functionality of the software, you’ll be able to read and write images in such formats as PNG, TIFF, EXR, JPEG, GIF, PDF, SVG, WebP or Postscript. Simply put, your work with images will be much easier; you’ll be able to rotate, mirror, flip, resize or even transform images, using a variety of effects. One can also draw lines, ellipses, curves, lines or polygons.
The suite supports the following platforms:
- .NET Framework;
- .NET Core.
To boost productivity, the software uses multiple computational threads and can easily process or create mega-, giga-, or tera-pixel image sizes.
Overall, Magick.NET is a powerful image processing system, supporting a variety of file formats. The software supports big images and was successfully tested with gigapixel-size images. With this help of its extensive set of features, one can create images suitable for dynamic Web apps.
What's new in 18.104.22.168 version?
Changes in Magick.NET:
- Fixed access violation when an exception is raised in the Write(stream) method of MagickImageCollection (#436).
- Changed the default CompositeOperator from CopyAlpha to In in Drawables().Composite (#442).
- Added support for RangeThreshold to MagickImage (#428).
Related changes in ImageMagick since the last release of Magick.NET:
- Fixed numerous use of uninitialized values, integer overflow, memory exceeded, and timeouts (credit to OSS Fuzz).
- Enabled support for Old-style JPEG compression support in libtiff (#441).
Last Updated: 2019-10-03
Developer: Magick.Net Dev Team
File size: 13.06 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 7aa613a831746386cfc10e6362fa2d58