Nowadays, CDs and DVDs are no longer relevant for many users because they tend to use other storage devices. With Virtual CloneDrive, you can create a virtual drive and mount images. This application has a straightforward interface that comes with helpful features.
How Virtual CloneDrive Can Be Useful for Your PC
Although HD and Blu-rays are more popular than CDs and DVDs, users can still use special applications to create virtual DVD drives to download and browse files. Virtual CloneDrive is one of the applications for PC users that provides them with the ability to create a virtual DVD drive.
The setup process takes only seconds, and you can instantly launch the application to use its main features. This application has an intuitive interface, which eliminates any difficulties for both beginners and experienced PC users encountering this application for the first time.
This application allows you to create up to 15 virtual drives on your personal computer, and you can mount different images on those drives simultaneously. There is nothing special to learn about this application, and many users find this tool quite useful, thanks to its simplicity. It is a perfect software solution for those who work with virtual images and require additional storage spaces for it.
It is worth mentioning that this application supports an extensive set of modern formats, such as CCD, UDF, DVD, BIN, IMG, and ISO. It’s an excellent alternative for Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120%. Once you create a virtual drive, you can quickly mount any type of supported formats, and begin working with its contents immediately.
Virtual CloneDrive Key Features Include
- It allows users to mount images as virtual drives;
- It supports all common image formats, such as ISO, BIN, IMG, UDF, DVD, and CCD;
- It allows users to emulate CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray media;
- It supports up to 15 virtual drives at the same time;
- It offers users to review a history of recently mounted images;
- It enables users to automount the last image;
- It allows users to unmount image with the eject button.
In general, Virtual CloneDrive is a simple desktop application for Windows users, and a perfect software alternative for Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%. This application allows users to mount images on created virtual drives, and it has a straightforward interface.
What's new in 188.8.131.52 version?
- New: Prevent possible dll sideload attack during installation
- Fix: HelpLauncher could hang on Windows 10
- Some minor changes and improvements
Last Updated: 2019-07-12
Developer: Elaborate Bytes
File size: 1.63 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 6df26d637c0c5fefcd248ee130837c2b