There are times when you want to share a DVD movie with your friends on the Internet, but its size holds you back. In times like these, you wish there was a tool to help you out with this issue. In fact, there is one – ratDVD. This tool will help you rip contents from a movie on your DVD and make it smaller in size, even though all the original features will be preserved.
Why should you give ratDVD a try?
RatDVD tool will ensure that you can reduce the DVD in size but will still be able to watch it on any DVD player and all the original features will be intact. When it comes to the interface and the process, both are quite simple and intuitive so that there will be no questions arising as for how to succeed with the task. You can preview your selection as well as choose a destination folder to put it in. As for the conversion process itself, it depends on the size of the original file; however, the program won’t affect your computer in no case when running.
RatDVD allows the following features of DVD-9 movie to be preserved:
- Full anamorphic picture.
- Movie version.
- Multiple audios.
- Original DVD menu and bonus features.
- DVD movie compression to a smaller size.
- Original features of the DVD preserved.
- User-friendly interface.
- Full seamless branching.
- Burn directly or create ISOs.
- Playback in multiple players.
RatDVD is a practical tool that can help you compress your DVD movie size so that it takes less space and can be easily shared on the Internet.
What's new in 0.78.1444 version?
- MediaPlayer now supports ratDVD files in the video media library
- MediaPlayer now supports direct convert and burn of ratDVD files
- Added convert/burn option in navigation menu of standard direct show players
- Added "/burn" command line option
- Added support for ShowCommand in StartupInfo when started from another process
- Added movie name recognition into ISO import plug-in
- Added translation support for playback navigation menu
- Updated danish translation
- Updated codecs for higher performance
- Fix for Media Player seeking issue
- Fix for starting playback quickly after ending playback issue
- Fix for stop/restart problem in Media Player
- Fix for some Subtitle/Audio display/selection issues in navigation menu during playback
- Fix for a problem that a DVD to ratDVD profile could have consequences when converting ratDVD to DVD
- Fix for access violation during repeated starting and stopping of preview in converter
- Fix for some playback errors
Last Updated: 2019-08-02
File size: 4.51 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 401fc1ea831d384f8b6027b86a45f86a