When you save important stuff on your computer, it is better to make extra copies of it. Using PowerISO, you have the possibility to save discs as virtual images. It is one of the most efficient and useful programs, which are developed for CD/DVD burning purposes. It's simple to use and reliable enough to install it to your computer. If you are looking for a program to set file association, PowerISO will do the job for you. It enables you to manipulate CD/DVD image files. You can create, adjust, convert, and mount important content. It is important to note that the program supports ISO/BIN file formats.
How Can PowerISO Be Useful?
Once you launch the installation process, you can select file associations, as well as the number of virtual drives to be mounted. This setting can be adjusted afterward. The interface is very simple even for those who lack experience. Once you enter the “File” menu, you can make a new CD/DVD copy, Floppy Disc Image/Hard Disk/UDF/Video CDs Image. By going to the “Tools” section, you have the possibility to copy CDs/DVDs/BD discs/USB drive images/bootable USB drives/audio CDs/erase rewritable discs/mount images. You can use PowerISO in case you want to burn Blu-ray discs, as well as to convert image types to ISO/BIN file formats. You can use the “drag and drop” feature to create up to 23 virtual drives. You will be pleasantly surprised by the fast processing speed and acceptable resource consumption.
The Key Features Are:
- Support all CD / DVD / BD-ROM image file formats.
- Open and extract ISO file.
- Burn ISO file to CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray disc.
- Burn Audio CD from MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, or BIN files.
- Rip Audio CD to MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, or BIN files.
- Edit ISO images.
- Mount ISO file with an internal virtual drive.
- Create a bootable USB drive.
- Support both 32-bit/64-bit Windows.
- Supports shell integration/context menu/drag and drop/clipboard copy paste.
PowerISO is a straightforward program for burning virtual copies of important content. Users love its simplicity and ability to solve many complicated tasks. Use it to process a big variety of CD/DVDs type with output quality.
What's new in 7.4 version?
- Improve compatibility when making bootable USB drive.
- Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Last Updated: 2019-09-03
Developer: PowerISO Computing Inc
File size: 3.86 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 3889c024664e12bb19c2657888c78120