The key mission of BurnAware Free is to provide its users with the functionality allowing them to create archives, documents or video files. Though the software is absolutely free, it doesn't scrimp on options. You can either work with images or create bootable discs. The software supports DVD, CD, Blu-rays and even dual-layer media. Simply put, it is a full-scale burning application, which comes with a wide array of features. Using it, you’ll easily create multisession or bootable discs, top-quality Video DVDs and even Audio CDs.
Overview of the Main Features
As well as any other burning program, this one also comes with a bunch of useful features:
- Burn data to DVD, CD or Blu-ray discs;
- Make copies of files;
- Extract your files from corrupted discs;
- Extract audio tracks;
- Erase or verify some data;
- Create or burn ISO images.
All these features make the software a topmost tool for any user, who needs an assured burning application. Besides, this edition is absolutely free. A few advanced features might be a good benefit (BOOT settings, ISO restrictions, CD-text, UDF versions, direct copying and spanning).
Ultimately, BurnAware Free is a simple-to-use and versatile application, which can burn all disc types comprising music, audio, video, etc. The software supports all media types; so, it can definitely meet your demands.
What's new in 12.8 version?
- Updated translations.
- Improved CD-Text and tag reading in Audio CD compilations.
- Improved disc reading in all tools.
- Improvements to user interface for high-DPI resolution.
- Improvements to user interface for screen readers.
- Resolved issue with disc erasing in Multiburn tool.
Last Updated: 2019-10-30
File size: 8.44 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 73692423863c5a1aa79dedf9e1d7bb67