AnyBurn is a tool, which you can use to burn CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray disks. The work will be done very fast. Any users can handle this software, no matter what background and experience level they have. To use AnyBurn software in its full capacity, you will have to undergo a brief setup procedure. You will see a standard window with a simple interface, where you can select the desired task from the list.
Why Use AnyBurn
AnyBurn allows you to burn an image file to disc. You must select a burning drive and the desired speed. You can make AnyBurn verify the written data, eject the disc after burning, or finalize the disc. AnyBurn supports many different image files, such as ISO, DAA, BIN, MDF, MDS, NRG, CDI, IMG, UIF, and WIM. It is possible to make an audio CD from MP3, WMA, WAV, APE and FLAC tracks, burn files/folders to a disc, copy/erase a disc, create image files from discs/files/folders, convert files to ISO/BIN/CUE, rip audio CDs, and view the properties of a drive/disc.
The Key Features Are:
- Burn CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc image files.
- Burn files/ folders to CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc.
- Burn Audio CD (.MP3, .APE, .FLAC, and .WMA).
- Rip Audio (CD to .MP3, .FLAC, .APE, and .WMA).
- Sector copying.
- Create files from hard disk files/CD/DVD/BD discs.
- Convert files between different formats.
- Support 32/64-bit Windows.
Any Burn is a low-demanding tool, which has a good response time. It carries out all primary task very fast. Any Burn will please the entire audience.
What's new in 4.6 version?
- Improve compatibility when editing bootable image file.
- Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Last Updated: 2019-11-05
Developer: Power Software Ltd
File size: 3.71 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 77f10e0c0c8fa19e6a950c69850d62f1