If you are the type of person who has always dreamt of having access to a portable but less bulky filing cabinet, Evernote is what you need. Students who take lectures and who may once in a while want to be able to use voice-capture in addition to notes will also find this tool useful. Other potential beneficiaries of this tool are people who attend quite a number of meetings, and who may be tired of the inconveniences of traditional notebooks such as loss, disjointed flow and missed notes when the mind drifts off as is wont to happen in boring meetings.
Why should you use Evernote?
The thing with keeping notes and important data in an ordinary computer file barring the installation of remote desktop software, you are otherwise limited in access. Evernote not only helps you organize your files, but also allows you to sync them across all your devices so that you don’t need to worry about which device you saved a particular file on – it’s in every device! You also get the benefit of being headache free in as far as losing notes is concerned.
You can separate your notes into categories and topics depending on your preference. This makes it easy to retrieve relevant notes as you go. Apart from taking notes, organizing, storing reference material and scanning, Evernote also makes it possible to share bits of information to peers, clients and friends.
Key Features of Evernote Include:
- It automatically syncs on all your devices so you are up to date regardless of which device is in use;
- It can take and attach pictures from the application;
- Scanning handwritten notes;
- It can take and attach a voice memo and audio notes;
- You can attach files to a note;
- You can scan text in a photo;
- It can also be used to set reminders for tasks;
- Your notes are stored in PDF format for easy search and retrieval;
- In-built audio capture support.
You can practically save any information that strikes your fancy with this software. From writing your own journal to penning down a recipe, using it as a repository for your important documents like hospital records to to-do lists, Evernote will help you take notes and preserve them. With so much archived on Evernote, even when on the road you can stay productive. This information management tool that is Evernote handles your varied library of information, so that you can concentrate on what matters most in life.
What's new in 126.96.36.19916 version?
- If you opened a notebook by double-tapping your touchscreen, all the notes in it would be duplicated. Admittedly this was a bit of an overreaction, so we fixed it.
- The app was changing some characters in your hyperlinks, which meant they wouldn’t work on other Evernote clients. But it should be smooth surfing now.
- In Work Chat, names with Japanese and Korean characters would sometimes be changed to Kanji or question marks. That was no help to anyone, but thankfully it’s a thing of the past.
- We took care of a few other issues that were causing the app to crash.
Last Updated: 2019-09-26
Developer: Evernote Corporation
File size: 124.72 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 91e392dd8922f094a722ce48b6414d6a