If you are looking for software that will have many features to keep your personal or business-related data in a single and fully secured place on your personal computer, check out EssentialPIM. It is very convenient for managing different appointments, tasks, notes, contacts, password entries, and email messages via Cloud applications and mobile devices.
You will appreciate a flexible and intuitive interface of EssentialPIM, which allows you to start managing data in minutes. It offers extensive features for importing, exporting, and synchronizing data to take control of it.
Why Use EssentialPIM
The setup of EssentialPIM is very fast. You will see a crisp interface with a professionally organized structure. You will find several sets with sample data to give you an idea of how the software works. You can create appointments, to-do lists, and various notes. You can specify the start and end time, duration, and location of your next appointment. You can add a priority, completion status, category, notes, reminders, and repeat mode. Use the same manner to create your to-do lists. As for notes, you will find standard text formatting options to insert pictures, hyperlinks, tables, symbols, etc.
The Key Features Are:
- Calendars, tasks, notes, contacts, passwords, emails;
- Sharing option via Cloud;
- Fully portable;
- Cross-linked and tagged data;
- Reliable and versatile security;
- Multiple languages;
- Easy to migrate to and to get data out;
- Ability to color code the calendar;
- Password protect your database;
- Synchronize data with Microsoft Outlook.
Overall, EssentialPIM is an excellent data organizer. It has a minimal impact on system performance, thanks to low CPU and RAM. If you are looking for a versatile personal information management utility, then try EssentialPIM.
What's new in 8.6.1 version?
- Global search and replace feature in Advanced Search*
- Export notes into multiple individual files in one operation*
- Dialer in contacts has been completely revamped to be compatible with VoIP apps*
- Manually adjust locations of the to/from address areas for envelopes*
- Auto checking of hyperlinks for broken ones within EPIM database*
- Automatic capitalization of the first letter in sentences (can be turned off in spelling options)*
- Option to auto create tags on double hash (##) only*
- Select multiple appointments in calendar (Ctrl/Shitf + click) and move them simultaneously*
- Ability to delete all existing synchronizations at once*
- New editable shortcuts to quickly make items Read-only (on and off) and Private/Public*
- Hierarchical structure of contact groups in the Membership dialog when assigning groups to contacts*
- Choose which email address to use when selecting the Send E-Mail option in contacts*
- Business version offers extended information about items and users that have access to them*
- Import tasks and appointments from CSV files
- Manage and pin autosaved subjects in mail
- Increase/decrease font size using toolbar icons for mail and notes
- Import of iCal files now respects time zone settings
- See by how much the database file size is reduced after manual optimization
- Display of additional recurrence info for appointments and tasks
- Finding the right folder in mail is now easier
- Additional months column in the Year view in calendar
- Today should now be much more noticeable in all calendar views
- Filter mail folders when creating message rules
- Drag and drop files into Quick Reply in mail to add attachments
- Empty subject warning when sending mail
- Full WYSIWYG printing for monthly and yearly views in calendar
- Notes are now stored in an archived form making the database file smaller and faster
- A single installer for the Desktop and Portable versions
- Other numerous improvements and fixes
Last Updated: 2019-10-18
Developer: Astonsoft Ltd.
File size: 26.77 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 1ae7014ae1f9978cc339a1fd5f8034b7