Microsoft Office 2013 is designed to help you express your ideas, create stunning presentations, detailed spreadsheets, manage email accounts, personal databases, and develop other applications.
If you prefer to use only reliable Office suits, you should give Microsoft Office 2013 a try. It is one of the best products ever released by Microsoft. It is considered as a must-have for millions of users around the world. Regular updates aim to improve the Office suite, while an attractive user interface keeps features much more organized. It is time to benefit from its innovative functions.
Why Use Microsoft Office 2013
Microsoft Office 2013 is multifunctional, as it works as a text editor, spreadsheet tool, email client, presentation maker, and note taker in one suite. The process of installation of any Microsoft Office version is a bit tricky, due to a big number of tools bundled into the installation kit. Microsoft Office 2013 is all about complex features and multiple tools to use. Microsoft Office comes with the following tools: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Access, InfoPath, OneNote, Project, SharePoint Designer, and Visio. You can install every product separately or all together with other utilities.
- Excel is used for making spreadsheets and keeping track of your finance.
- Outlook is the perfect tool to manage emails.
- PowerPoint is used to generates high-quality presentations.
- Word is practical to format and organize text documents.
- Access is the best database management system.
- OneNote supports multi-user collaboration.
- Project, Publisher, Visio come in handy to developers.
The Key Features Are:
- Flatter look of the Ribbon interface and subtle animations when typing or selecting.
- A new visualization for scheduled tasks in Outlook.
- Remodeled start screen.
- New graphical options in Word.
- Objects can be freely moved.
- Online picture support with content from Office, Bing, and Flicker.
- Ability to return to the last viewed/edited location in Word or PowerPoint.
- New slide designs, animations, and transitions.
- Support for Outlook and Hotmail.
- Support for integration with Skype, Yammer, and SkyDrive.
- IMAP special folders support.
- Proofing tools are separately and freely downloadable.
After testing Microsoft Office 2013, the results will be satisfactory. Response time is good and the interface is accessible to all users. It offers tons of customizable features and options to all user categories, and all this makes this software incomparable.
We don't have any change log information for Microsoft Office 2013 2013 yet. If you have any change log info for this version of Microsoft Office 2013 you can share with us.
Last Updated: 2019-07-04
File size: 753 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7