KeyScrambler Personal is designed to protect your PC against key-loggers so that your activity on the web remains safe. The app supports more than 240 applications and due to this fact, you get protected without changing the way you use your computer by installing KeyScrambler Personal.
Although there has been much done to protect your PC from being attacked and your activity from being tracked, there are still vulnerabilities, using which hackers can install unwilling hidden software on your PC, for example, keylogger software, which sends logs about your activity and can be used to steal your passwords and authorize to access your accounts. In order to avoid that, it would be a good idea to have an app that keeps key-loggers at bay. KeyScrambler Personal is a good example of such an app.
Why Use KeyScrambler Personal?
Even if you use password managers, firewalls and other types of protective software, you should consider this app. The thing is KeyScrambler encrypts your keystrokes at the keyboard driver level, which means that no matter what type of keylogger software is installed to your PC, there is no chance for fraudsters to find out your passwords and other login info.
Apart from the anti-virus and other anti-malware software, the app can protect your PC both from known and unknown keyloggers as it has an algorithm of finding out keylogging activity at the driver level and it also encrypts what you type.
Moreover, KeyScrambler Personal runs on low resources so your PC will operate as fast as possible even while your keystrokes are being encrypted.
KeyScrambler Personal Features
KeyScrambler has several features that make the app an ideal protection utility when it comes to keyloggers:
- operates in background mode
- supports keystrokes encryption for more than 40 most popular browsers and 200 online apps
- when your writing is encrypted you see the app’s tray at the top of the display
To sum up, KeyScrambler Personal is a good choice for those who want to get a higher protection level without applying much effort. Of course, it cannot protect you against all known threats and replace a proper antivirus but it is rather effective and efficient when it comes to making your PC secure against keyloggers.
What's new in 220.127.116.11 version?
- Fixes a potential crash in the encryption driver (thanks to TrustWave for the discovery).
- Temporarily disables Edge support due to a compatibility issue. A new way to support Edge will be coming soon.
The update has also added support for:
- 3 more Browsers: Avast Secure Browser, Basilisk Browser, Iridium Browser (All editions)
- 1 more Email and Messaging Program: WeChat for PC (Pro and Premium)
- 2 more Password Managers: LastPass Pocket, PWGen (Pro and Premium)
- 2 more Gaming Programs: Facebook Gameroom, Garena (Pro and Premium)
- 5 more Encryption Programs: EncryptStick, Keybase, MikroLock, SafeNet Authentication Client, WinAuth (Premium)
- 1 more Office Program: Turtl (Premium)
- 1 more Team Messaging Program: Zoom (Premium)
- 1 more Windows Feature: Microsoft Management Console (MMC) (Premium)
Last Updated: 2019-08-01
Developer: QFX Software
File size: 1.54 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: b91e8dead55adb00dd80434fe6ff36d8