The latest version of Google Chrome comes with a built-in Ad blocker. Its main mission is to allow users to surf the net without annoying ads. Though AdBlocker is a powerful tool allowing you to browse the web safely, sometimes, you don’t need it. If you don’t like when your browser controls what kind of advertisement you see, you can disable it. So, how to disable Adblock on Chrome? What Should you do to do this? Follow our detailed guide!
How to Turn Off Ad Blocker Chrome: Basic Tips to Follow
First, let’s find out what the main mission of Adblock is. It should prevent you from visiting sites whose income depends on displaying ads. When you visit such websites, you’ll see the following window:
If you still want to visit this website, you should first disable your blocker and only then, you should try again. All in all, you can create a whitelist of allowed websites, but it is time-sapping.
Our guide is for those users who need to switch Adblocker off temporarily but want to enable it later.
How to Allow All Websites?
If you want to allow visiting all websites, you need to open a browser’s menu. Find three dots in the upper right corner and click on them. You’ll see this window:
- When you finally do this, you should find the button Advanced and click on it.
- In this menu, you need to find and click on “Content Setting”.
- You’ll see a menu offering a variety of options. Your goal is to find “Ads” and click on it.
- When you open this menu, you simply need to allow ads view. That is all! Now, you can surf the net and see all the ads offered by different websites.
What Should You Do to Allow Ads on Specific Websites?
There’s another option, which might also come in handy. If you want to allow only some websites, you can do the following:
- Open the desired website;
- To the left of the URL, you’ll see the area, where the word “Secure” is displayed.
- Click on it and you’ll see website settings;
- Find the Ads menu and choose the button “Allow”.
Now, you can enjoy all the ads offered by this website.
All in all, it is pretty easy to do this. If ads don’t bother you, and you really need to visit this website, you can easily turn off Ad Blocker on Chrome and enjoy it!